Roofing Insights would like to thank everyone who was involved in creating or consuming their content in 2020! This is our Roofing Insights Year In Review for 2020!
Whether you were a guest on their channel, attended the Roofing Process Conference, or just stopped in to watch a video or read a blog, Roofing Insights would like to emphasize how much you are appreciated!
Check out the Roofing Insights 2020 Year in Review by watching the video above!
In the video, Roofing Insights CEO Dmitry Lipinskiy goes through the most memorable moments of 2020.
A few of the highlights that are revisited by Lipinskiy in the video above:
- LC Nussbeck, the founder of MadSky, shares his thoughts on how roofing has evolved and what contractors need to do to be successful.
- Dmitry sits down with the owners of Apple Roofing to discuss how the Nebraska-based company reached $34 million in revenue.
- Don’t get WAXED! Of course, looking back on 2020 cannot happen without mentioning the toxic scammer Joshua Waxman out in California. Check out the 10 lessons that were learned through dealing with the Wax Man!
- Harris Rosen, owner of the Rosen Plaza (which was site of the Roofing Process Conference), talks about the importance of committing to business, and the effects that has had on his personal life.
- Lastly, just recently Roofing Insights drew the ire of more critics when Dmitry Lipinskiy indirectly lambasted the salesmen at RRCA for gloating over receiving Rolex watches.
As successful owner Ryan Utsch attested during a recent Roofing Insights interview, life is about more than flashy things and pompous displays of wealth.
Thank you again for everyone involved with Roofing Insights who made 2020 a year to remember!
If you’re interested in receiving a FREE copy of the Roofing Insights Magazine, email us at: email@example.com!
Contractors: if you’re looking to become part of Directorii, sign up today while a 0% commission fee for all of 2021 is still available!