In our latest video, I explain the differences between the five different types of Roofing Companies: Subs, Retail Roofers, Storm Chasers, Storm Restoration Companies, and General Contractors.
The purpose of this video is to better explain to the homeowner what type of Roofing Company is right for them when hiring a contractor.
I reviewed each type of Roofing Company and ranked them from Best to Worst based on the following categories: Price, Customer Service, Warranty, Branding, and Risk Factor.
The scoring system I used was as follows:
- 1 being the Worst and 5 being the Best
- A score of 1 means it is very poor quality or unreliable.
- A score of 3 means there is a 50/50 chance of having a positive/ negative experience.
- A score of 5 means you will have a great experience.
- The best score possible is 25 total points.
- The worst score possible is 5 total points.
The results (from best to worst):
- Retail Roofers – 23 points
2. Storm Restoration Companies – 20 points
3/4. Subs – 15 points
3/4.General Contractors – 15 points
5. Storm Chasers – 5 points
Please leave your feedback in the comments below!