By now, the roofing community has been made aware of the headliners coming to the Roofing Process Conference on December 3-4 in Orlando, Florida.
These headliners include Rodney Webb, Matt Risinger, Mike Michalowicz, and LC Nussbeck, four keynotes who offer industry-leading advice that is sure to change the trajectory of your business.
At the same time, the Roofing Process Conference also has over a dozen breakout speakers who also have much to offer.
Of note: there will be four different breakout sessions over the course of the two-day conference, which gives each of our breakout VIP speakers an opportunity on the main stage.
Each VIP breakout speaker is well-known within the construction industry.
Keep reading to learn who is part of the VIP breakout speaker group, as introduced by Roofing Insights CEO Dmitry Lipinskiy.
1. Dustan Biegler, Owner of Apple Roofing
“He’s absolutely a must-see breakout speaker,”
“He will talk about how Apple Roofing became a $35 million business. He will share the breaking points for companies of all sizes, so whether you’re a $1 million, $5 million, or $20 million company, Dustan will tell you what to expect on the road to success.”
2. Roger Wakefield, YouTuber with over 200,000 subscribers
“He’s a plumber, and the only guy not from the roofing industry. He will share how he got over 200,000 subs on YouTube in just a few short years,”
3. Becca Switzer, Roof Sales Mastery
“No introduction needed here,”
“Everyone knows Becca and Roof Sales Mastery.”
4. Sam Taggart, D2D Experts
“If you don’t have a door-to-door game yet, I highly recommend attending Sam Taggart,”
Also, during each breakout session, there will other members of the roofing industry speaking in various rooms at the Rosen Plaza Hotel.
The list of these speakers includes:
- Heath Hicks – AVCO Roofing
- Kareem Hunter – Hunter One Construction
- Lawyer Britt & James Smith – Industry-leading lawyers
- Brent Simmons – Expert skylight installer
- Josh Bigger – Best Damn Roofer
- Steve Patrick – “Level the Playing Field”
- Justin Woodruff – Roof Central
- Elizabeth Calzadilla – Business 411
- Bo Williamson – Noble Public Adjusters
- Paul Kirkwood (pending) – Rapid Roofing
- Eric Reno (pending) – Paramount Roofing
Again, Roofing Process Conference attendees will have the chance to see all four VIP breakout speakers, plus each of the keynote speakers as well.
Still, guests will not be able to see every breakout speaker, and that’s why Dmitry Lipinskiy and Roofing Insights will be recording every speaker, except for Rodney Webb.
These recordings will become available two weeks after the conference.
To make sure you receive full access to this exclusive content, you need to do one of a few things:
1. Be enrolled in the Roofing Business School
Today, packages start as low as $299/month!
2. Purchase a VIP ticket
VIP tickets are almost sold out, so act fast to reserve your VIP ticket today for only $799!
3. Buy a $99 Virtual Package
If you can’t attend the conference, you can still purchase all the recordings (minus Rodney Webb) for only $99!
4. If you have further questions about the conference, recordings, or anything else, please don’t hesitate to send an email to:
Before you go, don’t forget to subscribe to Roofing Insights on all their social media channels so you never miss any of their upcoming content!