Clawverine Roofing Tool
The Clawverine is a must have roofing tool. It’s a removal pry-bar created by John Stortz & Son, to take off shingles, siding wall, nails, and stucco from step flashing and difficult spots WITHOUT prying. It has a round face allowing a turn action against the wall. It is black in color, and weighs 4Ibs with a dimension of 12x1x10 inches.
To really give the Clawverine a fair shot, Dmitry Lipinksiy and his crew used the tool for a year. Based on his experiential use of the tool and the feedback he got from his crew’s practical experience, Dmitry gave it a four star rating!
Unlike most pry-bars that obstruct while climbing, The Clawverine Roofing Tool fits very well in the toolbox. However, at $76.35, it is overpriced. A regular pry-bar from Home Depot is $8, doing a similar job.
When repairing older houses containing softer materials than the newer homes, other tools in addition to the Clawverine would be required to finish up the job. At a lower price, the Clawverine Roofing Tool would dominate the market. Overall, a great tool for roofers and contractors according to Roofing Insights.
Primegrip Clawverine Step Flashing Cleaning Bar
- This patented flashing removal tool is the ultimate tool for cleaning nails from step flashing
- Sleek, strong and rugged design
- Rounded extractor head has notches that enable easy removal of nails from tight spots with a single turning motion
- Bent pry bar end provides increased leverage to lift flashing or pry nails
- Simple construction allows the Clawverine to fit into any standard tool holder