Dmitry had a great time a few weeks ago and now invites you to participate in his second round of classes. More details below!
One of my many passions in life is teaching. Whether my kids, employees, friends, family, peers or my online subscribers, I love being able to positively influence those around me. That’s why I have decided to host a 2-day class, once per month, to help small business owners.
The class is designed for start-ups and small roofing companies. I will welcome you into my own business, Storm Group Roofing, and Siding near Minneapolis, to learn marketing techniques and show you the finer details of running a roofing company.
You will see what’s in our books, our actual business model, anything from scripts when we answer calls to how much you should be charging for different services.
If you have been thinking of starting up your own business, if you want to break up from your partnership, if you never sold or managed more than a few million or stumbled there, this class is for you.
You will be networking with people just like you. We will cover everything from the ground up, from setting up your first CRM to managing your invoicing.
I will teach you what works and what doesn’t in 2019.
The second class session is on May 30th-31st.
Cost: $500 per company.
What you get:
- 2-day business marketing class inside busy, working roofing
- You will become part of a close group, exclusive to those who attend the class.
- You will have full access to me and my team after the class.
- Food will be provided for both days. (Breakfast & Lunch)
- Full confidentiality. We understand it can be risky if you currently work for roofing business as employee, vendor or sub and want to break in on your own. We are here to support you and protect you.
- 4 hours of marketing materials (what works and what doesn’t in 2019)
- 4 hours of CRM and business process
- 4 hours of office organization/process (accounting, scheduling, follow-ups, quick books, etc).
- 4 hours of answered questions/other business aspects: how much to pay different positions, where to find employees, 1099 VS Employees, etc.
- Q/As for each section.
Class will take place at:
Storm Group Roofing and Siding
7308 Aspen Lane N.
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
Two nearby hotels are Laquita and Marriott. We recommend coming Wednesday, May 29th.
Class starts at 9 am on Thursday, May 30th.
Text 612-558-4881 for more details.